Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Chat on Friday Night!

Well, I'm back from the American Christian Fiction Writers conference in Minneapolis where I had a great time hanging out with old friends, meeting new ones, and learning, learning, learning. And eating too much dessert. I think I walked some of it off at the Mall Of America, but I'm not sure about that.

Anyway, this Friday night I'm a guest at the Dancing Word Writers Network for one of their author chats. You can join all of us here, and follow the DW links to the chat room.

I love attending author chats, and during my very early years of learning to write, one of my favorite activities was attending author chats. I learned so much by getting to ask questions, and by seeing what questions other writers asked, I realized I was alone in my quest for knowledge.

I suppose I should tell you the specifics. The chat is Friday night, September 26th, and it's 9 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Pacific. So please come! I have no idea what questions the wonderful chat moderator and owner of Dancing Word, Annie McDonald, is going to ask. But I do know we're going to have a great time! She's a fun lady and I'm thankful to her and others who host chats like this.

When I have a few moments, I'll also post some pictures from the conference.

No comments: